As a car accident lawyer Lakeland, FL trusts can attest, car accident is a traumatic experience and can impact your life in more ways than you can imagine. One of the best things you can do right now is hire an experienced car accident lawyer from David & Philpot, PL. He or she will protect your rights and help your pursue the compensation you deserve.
Here are seven ways a car accident can change your life:
1. Long-Term Injuries: A car accident can result in some pretty serious and long-term injuries, like traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. These types of injuries may require ongoing treatment and even result in partial or complete disability. If you have suffered long-term injuries, you may not be able to return to work or do the activities you once enjoyed, as a car accident lawyer Lakeland, FL residents rely on can explain.
2. Emotional Damages: A car accident does not just hurt you physically. It can also harm you emotionally. For example, you may suffer post traumatic stress disorder and be afraid to get into a car again. You may also experience depression and anxiety after the accident.
3. Less Free Time: After a car accident, you may have very little time to yourself. You will have to go to doctor’s visits, gather evidence and deal with insurance adjusters. However, if you hire an attorney, like a car accident lawyer Lakeland, FL counts on from our David & Philpot, PL, he or she can do a lot of the legwork for you. This can give you more time to take care of yourself and your family.
4. Miss Time from Work: If your injuries are severe enough, you may have to take some time off from work. This may jeopardize your employment and cause you to lose out on wages, which can lead to financial difficulties. A car accident lawyer Lakeland, FL drivers turn to from our David & Philpot, PL can help you recover your lost wages in a personal injury lawsuit.
5. Loss of Ability to Do Everyday Activities: A personal injury can also affect your ability to do activities that you once enjoyed. For example, if you injured your back, you might not be able to exercise or play sports.
6. Getting Around Without a Car: If your car was damaged during the accident and needs to be repaired, you may be without transportation for several days. This can make it more difficult to get to work and other important places. You may have to rely on family members and friends for rides until you get your car back.
7. Relationships With Your Family: If your injuries have put you out of commission for a while, you may have to rely on your family members to take care of you. They may have to take time out of their schedule to tend to your needs, which they may resent later on. This can negatively affect your relationships with your family.
At David & Philpot, PL, we understand how difficult it must be to suffer a car accident. We want to help you get the justice you deserve. We encourage you to call a car accident lawyer Lakeland, FL can trust at (800) 360-7015 for a free consultation.