How a Personal Injury Attorney Can Protect Your Rights
People suffering extreme pain from an accident that wasn’t their fault will often consult with an experienced personal injury attorney Longwood, FL residents turn to from David & Philpot, P.L. Our attorneys have successfully fought for the rights of clients for decades.
We have many success stories of our clients receiving the maximum possible compensation from those who caused their injury. Do not battle the legalities of a personal injury claim alone. You can greatly benefit from the services of a seasoned Longwood personal injury attorney
from David & Philpot, P.L. to ensure your case has every chance of a positive resolution.
It’s possible that the seriousness of your injury has not yet become clear. A personal injury attorney Longwood, FL victims trust understands that your future medical needs must also be considered. Below are several examples of common personal injury cases.
We Can Protect Your Rights If You Sustained Any of These Types of Injuries:
Head and brain injuries
- Can be caused by a severe blow to the head.
- They can range in severity and type of symptoms.
- Can be permanent or long term.
Traumatic brain Injury
- Liability can be difficult to prove.
- These types of claims are often dismissed by insurance insurance companies because they do not want to pay out a large sum of money.
- Documentation of medical tests and medical treatments are necessary to build a strong case.
- Lost limb or limbs.
- May require additional amputations or surgeries in the future.
- Keep records of recovery process for claim documentation.
Neck and back injuries
- Vital areas of the body that can cause great discomfort or severe pain.
- Can require multiple surgeries.
- Full recovery may not be possible.
- Paralysis may result and be long term or permanent.
- May include muscles, tissues, spine and discs in injured area.
Shoulder and knee injuries
- Commonly occurs as a result of a slip and fall accident while visiting a property or place of business.
- These types of injuries can require significant and long term physical rehabilitation.
- Insurance companies often try to deny soft tissue claims which is why a personal injury attorney Longwood, FL families rely on can make all the difference.
- Your David & Philpot, P.L. attorney can negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf to work toward a fair settlement.
- The time it requires to heal completely can be extensive.
- Painful and debilitating type of injury.
- Can file under workers’ compensation if the injury occurred while on the job.
- May also be eligible to file as a personal injury claim, or a lawsuit in some circumstances. Talk to us about your legal options.
Scarring of skin and disfigurement
- May not heal completely.
- Marks and physical changes can last forever and create emotional pain as a result.
By choosing a personal injury attorney Longwood, FL locals recommend from David & Philpot, P.L., you can gain a full understanding of how we can get repayment for your injury. The medical costs should not come out of your pocket, and we can fight relentlessly on your behalf to recover your damages.
Please call us to speak with a personal injury lawyer at David & Philpot, P.L. who may be able to help you. We hope to start working for your rights and repayment immediately. You can reach us at (407) 830-5050 24/7 to schedule a complimentary case review with a respected personal injury attorney Longwood, FL offers.